I depended on Top Brass to treat my dandruff and itchy scalp throughout my teenage years. I dunno why I forgot about it for so long since my dandruff problem resurfaced in my 30s. Ladies, a lot of the things that worked when we were relaxed also work for our natural hair. See my video review followed by a quick but comprehensive written review.
Water, MINERAL OIL, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Laurate, PPG 12 Buteth 16, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Glycerin, Potassium Carbomer, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Lanolin Wax, PEG 25 Propylene Glycol Stearate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance
- Lightweight & non-greasy that does not cause build-up
- Easy to apply
- Effective in treating dandruff
- Reasonably priced (in Jamaica)
- Removes dandruff
- Keeps dandruff away
- Helps slow the process of balding
- Must be applied every other day
- Initially removes flakes that often come off on your clothing
- Needs to be used with a dandruff shampoo for maximum results but still
I am sure that you can see that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. I would use it in conjunction with a basic dandruff shampoo for maximum effects.