|Neon Orange by KleanColor and Deejay by LA Girl Disco Brights|
I'm kind of disappointed that you can't see just how NEON this colour is... especially in the sunlight. In any case, this colour is fab. It's called... wait for it... Neon Orange by KleanColor. Hahaha. Yeah. They didn't get very creative with this one. I'm gonna try out Neon Pink by KleanColor tomorrow. In any case, I love the colour. I just didn't like that I had to apply 4 coats, which left me with the same results as three coats. Keep reading to see my review in point form.
My findings after wearing Neon Orange by KleanColor:
- Not very opaque but pretty
- Think polish that dries quickly
- Looks good over a similar non-neon orange
- Requires multiple coats (I found 3 to be ideal).
- Very neon – true to colour after multiple coats.
- Tips sort of fade after 3 days but not terribly. Sometimes I wonder if it's just how the polish dries. Like i said, it's not terribly opaque.