Here are a few things I've done just to get started.
- Before I had an exercise mat, I used a comforter. I quickly got one that week.
- I'm still saving for the perfect running shoe. I have a while to go. Hahaha. Wanna make a contribution? I have a Paypal account. LOL. No, seriously, I'll take a contribution. (wink)
- I wore old tanks until you knew for sure that I was gonna join a gym or start running.
- Once, I had to take an inventory and decide whether I would start with something else while I got equipment to start a new sport.
- I bought a very inexpensive jump rope to use until I had the money to buy a high-quality one. Now, I can carry the cheapie version when I'm travelling and never have to miss out on the opportunity to workout.