|Loose braid-out on natural, flat-ironed hair|
Today is probably one of the most exciting days for Olympics in Jamaica so I decided to dress up. Yeah, I'm weird - whatever. LOL. I decided to do a braid out on this, day 6 of my flat-iron job and I'm in my black, green and gold, repping the flag colours of Jamaica!
|Go Team Jamaica! – Loose Braid-out on natural, flat-ironed hair|
How To Achieve this Braid-out
- Begin with flat-ironed or blow-dried hair.
- Add Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil, concentrating on the ends of the hair.
- Plait hair in 9-10 sections,
- Tuck the ends of hair under the base and pin to maximise moisture retention and reduce dryness.
- Cover hair with satin cap.
- Let the hair set for 7 hours then removed the plaits.
- AVOID using a comb. Simply use fingers to fluff the roots and separate a few plaits for body.
Watch me take down my hair below.
Olympics 2012 Results – Men’s 200m Final
- Usain Bolt
- Yohan Blake
- Warren Weir
Click on the Jamaica Nail Designs for tutorials