You always do what is most practical and least time-consuming so your best solution is to keep your hair in some kind of protective updo that can be maintained with little or no work on a nightly basis. Here are KiK's tips.
- Have your hair done by a professional every two weeks. Believe it or not, this seriously cuts down on your time. Stylists usually take half the time that you do to get your hair done.
- Opt for styles like cornrows that have some staying power and won't get messed up while working out. Check out some other style options in the video below.
- Wrap your hair as shown in the video at the end of this blog post and you're good to go. Maintaining your hair while exercising can be so easy. Just don't forget to think about the health of your hair. Go watch watch the video now.
- Check out the video above for hairstyle options. You can still be fabulous while doing hairstyles that can be easily maintained just like the low-maintenance girls
- If you are truly, high-maintenance, you don't mind doing this. Rinse your hair soon after your workout. If you did a good workout, your hair is probably drenched and your twist-out ruined.
- Do a light co-wash and re-set your hairstyle when you're done OR opt for a style like two-strand twists. If you rinse them with water after each workout, you only need to redo them about once a week.
- If you opt for two-strand twists, put them in a bun while working out or pin them up to keep them out of the way.
- Remember, you may need time to restyle your hair at night depending on your style choice so you probably need to workout in the evening time as opposed to doing morning workouts.
- Check out the video below to see how you can wrap your hair while working out.
For Any Woman
It doesn't matter if you are high or low-maintenance, you need to maintain the health of your hair. Having your entire head of hair drenched in sweat can be very drying to the hair if it isn't rinsed immediately after. If you really want to avoid this problem, watch the video below.