- Diet – A breakfast of fruits was followed by a vegetarian (stew peas & rice) lunch, an apple as a snack before exercise, and for dinner I ended up having a fairly unhealthy but small snack. Cut me some slack. I was pooped and refused to buy the expensive salad at Burger King.
- Exercise – I did a single workout for the day which included walking and jogging for 30 minutes following by skipping and sit-ups etc for another 15 minutes.
I wasn't able to find enough time to research on a new meal plan, so I went shopping for some muesli and lettuce to make breakfast and salads until the weekend when there will be more time for research.
Meal Plan for Days 4-6
- BREAKFAST - Omelet and toast or muesli cereal with almond milk or fruits
- LUNCH – Any pescatarian or vegan meal that does not include any fried food or a large quantity of carbs.
- DINNER – Steamed fish or grilled fish and steamed vegetables
Play the video (left) to see the meal plan inspiration. Chescaleigh got amazing results with a combination of diet and aggressive exercise after 29 days. I will substitute her chicken for fish.
Exercise Plan Until...
- MORNINGS – In the mornings I will do the workout below. This will require me to wake 30 minutes earlier every morning to prepare and cool down.
- For now, I'm jogging/walking for 30 minutes then skipping for another 20 minutes.
- If I have to do high intensity activity outside of exercise, I'll just repeat the skipping video above.
I'll turn up the intensity on my workouts once these become too easy or boring. I have 100 days so I'm sure this won't be it for the full period but it's a start. Check out my update video below. Remember to subscribe to youtube.com/kikconnect for videos.