|DAY TWO: Curly Twists|
It took about 3 and 1/2 hours to achieve setting this style but I got it done over two days. Here is how I did it.
- Washed and blow-dried hair.
- Wore loose updo styles for two days.
- Twisted hair with Cantu® Shea Butter Moisturizing Twist and Lock Gel
- Sprayed hair with water and Infusium 23 to dampen.
- Set hair on small/medium perm rods.
- Allowed to fully dry overnight.
- Removed the rods, fluffed and went.
Always set hair while damp. It will give a much more defined set. Be careful in adding any thick products to hair is you already have product on your hair from the twisting process as this may cause build-up or flaking. Try something light light Lottabody Setting Lotion or Foam Spray.