|Earth's Nectar Minoi Hair Milk|
- Earth Nectar's Minoi Hair Milk is very moisturising.
- The moisturising properties are long-lasting.
- Hair can be spritzed with water at night to revive the product instead of reapplying.
- Minoi Hair Milk can be used as a detangling product on dry hair is hair is first spritzed with water even though it is a daily moisturiser.
- Nice moisturized-feeling slip for detangling.
- A little goes a long way.
- The Minoi Hair Milk has a pleasant honey-infused nutty scent... which I love.
- The product can be a little oily. However, it seems to dry out during the day while allowing the hair to maintain moisture.
- The product is way too small and expensive for my liking but I like it so much I might get just buy it when it's done.
This delicate blend of natural oils is an exquisite solution to dry curls and the perfect balance between nature and indulgence. This lightweight moisturizing miracle promotes healthy hair growth. Monoi oil is infused with coconut and almond oils to soften beautiful curls, detangle stubborn knots, and add shine and luster to dull dry hair. The sumptuous scent of coconut pampers your hair and your senses. Moisturizing regularly is the first step to a healthy hair care regimen. Direction: Apply moisturizer directly to hair, root to tip, section by section for best results. Apply to wet or dry hair. Store in a cool place.
A blend of natural fragrant, minoi, coconut butter, sweet almond seed, rich palm, minoi flower oils, honey comb wax and fragrance.
You can purchase it here.