I am in love with my recently purchased Zara bag, but, like everything, it's not perfect... though fabulous. Here are my notes on the bag.
- Product is not bulky though fairly large, it holds a fair amount of things.
- The addition of the adjustable strap makes it practical for hands-free shopping-type activities or a more chic bag-on-the-forearm look.
- Great quality zipper and hardware that will not wear easily.
- Soft leather makes it easy to use and allows for the sometimes necessary excessive stuffing of the bag. LOL. (Not recommended)
- The colour actually hides basic dust/dirt well so although it is a tan suede fabric, it shouldn't be difficult to keep it looking clean.
- The lining seems sturdy.
- The bag is versatile and can be used for work or shopping.
- Stitching and general assembly appears very secure.
- Side compartments are convenient for easy access to keys/phones and other small items.
- There are no sizeable interior compartments.
- It looks big but doesn't quite hold as much as expected.
- The side flap does cannot be fastened shut though storing it tucked into the compartment allows it to maintain its downward covering shape.
- The closure for the long removable strap is nice but the ball will wear the fastening hole over time. It's best to keep the long strap on at all times if you want to keep it functional and in tip top condition.
|Square Pocket Bowling Bag with Pockets by Zara|
RATING – 4/5 stars
Would I buy it again? Heck yeah I'd buy it again.
25 x 33 x 14 cm. / 10 x 13 x 6 inches.
159.00 USD (was purchased on sale)
100% Cow Leather